At Liquid we are prioritizing the health and safety of our church family. That’s why we’ve made two key changes in this season as we deal with a prolonged pandemic.
- During COVID-19 our Marriage Mentoring is only offered virtually.
- We are not renting out our buildings for any weddings, no matter the size. However, our Pastors are still performing weddings off-site.
In terms of where to get married, the venue is totally up to you! You’re responsible for finding the church of your choice. Liquid’s Pastoral Staff is generally available to travel within a 75-mile radius of their campus for off-site weddings.
Currently, Liquid Church is not renting its buildings for any weddings, no matter the size.
Liquid has a number of Pastors who are available to perform weddings on any day except Sunday. Availability depends on a specific date and time.
There are 3 simple requirements to be married by a Liquid Pastor:
- You both must be regular attenders of Liquid.
- Each partner should be a growing follower of Jesus Christ.
- You are willing to participate in Liquid’s Marriage Mentoring program.
While there is no set fee for getting married by a Liquid Pastor, couples traditionally provide an honorarium to the Pastor between $250 – $500 to compensate for the significant investment of time.
Consider checking out the Liquid message series Crazy Little Thing Called Love. Over four candid and engaging messages, Pastor Tim covers all the bases for building a Godly relationship that will go the distance. Listen as a couple and prepare to laugh and learn together.
Still have questions? Email Info@LiquidChurch.com.