Liquid High School Intern
Do you have a heart for youth and a passion for being a positive influence in the lives of students? If so, then an internship with Liquid High School might be the right fit for you. Liquid Church is one of the fastest-growing churches in New Jersey and we’re looking for an intern in the area of Liquid High School. We provide Internship opportunities where you will receive personal development, as well as the opportunity to be a part of seeing lives being transformed through the power of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. The Liquid Church Internship Program is designed to give participants ministry experience, as well as a glimpse into the life of someone in ministry. Participants will gain valuable experience while working alongside Liquid staff members.
Our ideal candidate is someone who exhibits a Christ-centered, servant attitude in the way that they carry out their responsibilities.
What You Will Learn:
- How to plan and develop programming for High School students
- Principles of curriculum development (writing, brainstorming, bin building, video shoots)
- Principles of communicating to High School students
- How to mentor and lead a group of High School students
- How to project manage youth events from concept to execution
- An up close and first-hand experience behind the strategy and execution of Liquid’s multi-site Ministry structure
What you will do:
- Assist High School teams with getting students connected into groups
- Assist in developing High School curriculum
- Assist with our youth leadership development and training program
- Participate in creative team meetings
What We Require:
- A passion for building relationships and pointing others to Jesus
- Volunteer experience with children/youth
- Creative and Flexible.
- Strong communication skills.
- Willingness to do whatever it takes to make ministry happen.
- Ability to work as a team and independently.
We value all of our interns and go the extra mile to make sure you receive a learning experience that fits your career goals. You will become extremely knowledgeable in planning programs, developing curriculum, mentoring and making church happen. You will also learn how to work in a fun, professional environment and have ample opportunity to network with other department leaders.
Commitment and Status
An intern is to be actively involved in the ministry of Liquid which includes serving on Sundays. Liquid’s strategy for our community is summarized in three actions: Come, Connect and Contribute. Come and invite your friends to worship at Liquid on Sundays, Connect in a Life Group and Contribute by giving and serving.
You are expected to contribute a minimum of 20 hours a week.
Liquid Summer Internship 2023 Dates are May 22nd - August 4th (11 Weeks)
Application Deadline March 31st
Qualifications for all Internships:
- At least 18 years old
- Exemplifies and lives a life in Christ
- Fully supports the vision of Liquid Church
- You are expected to contribute a minimum of 20 hours a week.
- New Jersey Residency
- Unpaid Internship; $1,000 Stipend upon completion of program (unless course credit obtained)