Do you have a heart for youth and a passion to be a positive influence in the lives of students? Does the idea of making ministry happen excite you? If so, then an internship with Liquid Family might be the right fit for you. Liquid Church is one of the fastest-growing churches in New Jersey and we’re looking for an intern in the area of Liquid Family. We provide Internship opportunities where you will receive personal development, as well as the opportunity to be a part of seeing lives being transformed through the power of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. The Liquid Church Internship Program is designed to give participants ministry experience, as well as a glimpse into the life of someone in ministry. Participants will gain valuable experience while working alongside Liquid staff members.
Our ideal candidate is someone who exhibits a Christ-centered, servant attitude in the way that they carry out their responsibilities.
What You Will Learn:
- How to plan and develop programming for children
- Principles of curriculum development (writing, brainstorming, bin building, video shoots)
- How to mentor and lead a small group
- How to project manage a family event from concept to execution
- The nuts & bolts of working on a family ministry team
- An up close and first hand experience behind the strategy and execution of Liquid’s multi-site Family Ministry
What We Require:
- Volunteer experience with children
- Creative and Flexible.
- Strong communication skills.
- Willingness to do whatever it takes to make Sunday happen.
- Ability to work as a team and independently.
- Interest in church operations or the particular area of ministry.
We value all of our interns and go the extra mile to make sure you receive a learning experience that fits your career goals. You will become extremely knowledgeable in planning programs, developing curriculum, mentoring and making church happen. You will also learn how to work in a fun, professional environment and have ample opportunity to network with other department leaders.
Commitment and Status
An intern is to be actively involved in the ministry of Liquid which includes serving on Sundays. Liquid’s strategy for our community is summarized in three actions: Come, Connect and Contribute. Come and invite your friends to worship at Liquid on Sundays, Connect in a Life Group and Contribute by giving and serving.
Liquid Summer Internship 2024 Dates are May 20th - August 2nd (11 Weeks)
Application Deadline March 31st
Qualifications for all Internships:
- At least 18 years old
- Exemplifies and lives a life in Christ
- Fully supports the vision of Liquid Church
- You are expected to contribute a minimum of 20 hours a week.
- New Jersey Residency
- Unpaid Internship; $1,000 Stipend upon completion of program (unless course credit obtained)