Big Win: A servant leader who is focused on partnering with the Communications Manager in executing our evangelism strategy by creatively sharing both the story of the Gospel and how God is doing amazing things at Liquid Church.
The Communications Coordinator serves under the Communications Manager on the Air War team. A part-time position, the schedule is generally Monday through Friday for a total of 20 hours. A set schedule will be determined prior to the start date.
- Lead in creating dynamic promotion and social media plans to market, inform, and promote teaching series, Groups Series, Baptisms, Dream Team initiatives, execute hashtag campaigns, and more.
- Execute upon promotion and social media plans; write content for announcements, direct mail pieces, brochures, emails, video scripts, web content, social media posts and more as needed.
- Lead on writing and publishing Liquid’s weekly blog post and email.
- Edit and proofread materials for accuracy and appropriateness.
- Provide central team leadership for Campus Social Media Leaders, growing social media volunteers and volunteer staff into successful roles.
External - Community Awareness
Social Media Management
- Lead the execution of Liquid’s social media strategy to accomplish goals through content creation, monitoring, and advertising.
- Lead Liquid’s campus social media system; regularly check-in with volunteer leaders and volunteer staff, provide training for new volunteers, request and share resources, and more.
- Follow social media platform news, updates, feature changes, etc. that impact the way Liquid interacts with each platform, and stay up-to-date on new platforms for consideration.
- Assist in the development of annual social media goals and research of emerging platforms to update Liquid’s central social media strategy and campus social media guidelines.
- Track engagement, adjust content as needed, and provide monthly high-level reports to Communications Manager and Digital Director.
- Create and post vertical video content to TikTok and Instagram Reels in partnership with Liquid’s Video Team.
- Assist with media outreach, pitch writing, and pitching via email and phone to garner press coverage for seasonal special events.
- Continually develop and grow media lists.
- Education - Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing or related field
- Experience - 2 to 5 years prior experience in a related communications position
- Communication - Ability to embody the brand and voice of Liquid Church. Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Organization - Ability to juggle multiple responsibilities at once, manage information, see projects through to completion, meet deadlines, and develop ongoing systems
- Relational Ability - A “people person” who works well with staff and volunteers of different personality types
- Team Player - Ability to work collaboratively with the Liquid Church staff on a daily basis and provide fellow staff with support as needed
- “Can Do” Attitude - Willing to do whatever it takes to execute with excellence in order to help people grow in their relationship with Jesus Christ
Liquid Church is a Bible-based, Christ-centered evangelical megachurch with a vision to “Saturate the State with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.” Since launching in 2007, Liquid has experienced 16 years of rapid growth & changed lives– baptizing over 3,100 people in Jesus’ Name.
With multiple campuses located across New Jersey, over 5,000 people currently experience weekly services featuring dynamic Bible teaching, powerful worship, and cutting-edge family ministry. We have a passion for serving families with special needs, our hungry & homeless neighbors, and bringing clean water to thirsty nations.
Liquid is regularly spotlighted as one of America’s “Top 100 Fastest-Growing Churches” by Outreach magazine. Our innovative approach to ministry has been featured on CNN, FOX News, and The Today Show. Read this NPR article to get a feel for our vibrant, ethnically diverse, multigenerational community.