Big Win: A servant leader who loves & challenges people by encouraging spiritual growth within community.
The Campus Pastor serves under a member of Liquid’s Lead Team. A full-time position, the schedule generally includes Sunday support, Monday and Tuesday meetings at our central office in Parsippany, and time during the week for a total of 40 hours. This position is Exempt under the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA).
Campus Leadership (All Campus Staff and Volunteer Leaders)
- Spiritual support
- Leadership Development
- Promote a culture of Recruit, Retain, Reward
Championing Spiritual Pathway through the following campus systems and the people who lead them:
- Special Needs
- Spiritual Support
- Life Events
- Marriage Mentoring
- Prayer & Care Teams
- Spot Spiritual Care (individuals in crisis)
- Worship & Media
- Working with other ministries in the area
- Building relationships with local municipalities
Sunday Experience (when applicable)
- Baby Dedications
- Connect with individuals before, during and after services
Other duties as assigned.
- Education – Bachelor’s Degree required, Master of Divinity or Equivalent Higher Education preferred
- Experience – 2 years experience managing others required; at least 1 year of successful leadership (at Liquid preferred) as a group leader, mentor, service team leader, volunteer staff member, etc.
- Spiritual Maturity – A person who regularly practices learning God’s Word, allowing God to renew their mind, and being obedient to what they learn.
- Tech Savvy – Ability to learn new and changing technology with ease, proficiency in Google applications preferred
- Communication – Excellent verbal and written communication skills; adept in public speaking
- Confidentiality – Ability to maintain discretion when necessary
- Relational Ability – A “people” person who works well with staff and volunteers of varying personality types.